Tuesday, April 21, 2009

CNY: What others are saying!

Cheer New York had a busy weekend, in addition to performing Saturday for the Young Adult Institute, at the Marriot Marquis Ballroom (see a video here), CNY brought it Sunday for MS Walk NY. About 9,000 people participated and helped raise $1.7 million. The money will benefit medical research and services for people suffering from Multiple Sclerosis.

Cheer New York was there and we made an impression! But let's let one participant tell you:

They even had cheerleaders to get the crowd fired up! Apparently their name is "Cheer New York." It is a volunteer group that cheers at non profit events like this. I told Cindy IF I had known this existed, I would have joined a LONG time ago. When I told Cavan about it and how if I wasn't pregnant, I would be one, he said that he would tell everyone my profession is a non profit cheerleader - how cool is that!


It IS cool to be able to say your profession is "non-profit cheerleader!" Take it from us. You can read more about Walk MS here, at Melissa and Cavan's blog.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home