Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Eli, You Are F.A.B.U.L.O.U.S!

Sorry we haven't been blogging about our events as much lately, but trust us, we've been BUSY! Don't worry, we'll tell you all about them very soon!

In the mean time, please join Cheer NY in congratulating Eli R. who won the Fabulous Award last week! We definitely pushed Eli to the max last week, but you wouldn't know by watching him that he was tackling stunts and pyramids that he had never done before. He was high-flying in the air like a pro! Way to go Eli!

Eli R. is a constant bundle of energy and we would love for you to get to know him a little better.

Name: Eli R.
Member Since: August 2012.
Position: Mid-Base Flyer.
Why on Cheer NY: I joined Cheer New York because I wanted to give back to the community, create new friendships, and pursue my passion for cheer & dance again.

Fun Facts About Eli:
  • My celeb crushes are Adam Levine, Joel Madden, & Daniel Radcliffe
  • Favorite bands are Green Day and Blink 182! Do Britney Spears & Madonna count too?
  • Favorite meal is sushi. I'm Asian/Islander, I know! Typical. 
  • Favorite dessert is red velvet cake.
  • People might be surprised to know that I enjoy fishing. 
  • In my free time, I roam the city looking for design inspirations, whether it's from browsing at flea markets, sketching at Central Park, or running in my neighborhood. This city is truly magical.
  • Growing up I always thought I'd be a nurse or a doctor but as you grow up you learn more about yourself and discover your passion in life. For me, it's fashion design and that is how I ended up here in NYC. 
  • I am so glad to be part of this amazing organization. The people on the team have become my closest friends. Everyone is genuinely passionate and kind, I definitely felt at home after the first practice. In cheerleading trust is important and I think that's what initially connects each and everyone of us immediately. 

  

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home