Tuesday, March 26, 2013

It's a Tie! TWO Fabulous Award Winners!

For the first time ever in Cheer New York's Fabulous Award history... we have a tie! At last week's practice, we had TWO exceptional members steal the spotlight and really take what we say about charity to heart and put a lot of focus on the Cheer For Life aspect of our team. This was also the first time ever that a non-performing member of our team has won the Fabulous Award!

Without further adieu, we present to you......JEREMY & OMER!

Get to know our Fabulous winners!
Name: Jeremy K.
Member since: February 2013
Position: Auxiliary
Why on Cheer New York: I wish I could give you all the reasons why I came to Cheer NY in a short
sentence... On top of the great things Cheer NY does for the community and the way we give back and lift spirits, I have personal reasons why I love Cheer NY. The feeling of family and love that I get from every single person on the team is something that is extremely rare to find in New York; A hidden gem in a pocket of rust and ash. I genuinely feel connected on a personal level and that is something I didn’t realize I needed, until spending time with the team.
How long have you lived in NYC? I have only lived in NY for 2 years
What’s your favorite time of year? PLEASE! Get rid of this cold and let me wear some short shorts and a tank top laying in the grass in Sheep’s Meadow in the summer time!
Occupation? Technical Designer for a big fashion company

Name: Omer C.
Member since: February 2013
Position: Auxiliary
Why on Cheer New York: To help organizations in need and be part of an amazing group of people.
Occupation? Account Manager for Ad Agency
Where are you from originally? Israel
How did you feel about Cheer NY as a group or a moment where you felt connected to CNY? I feel that everyone on the team genuinely loves what they are doing and loves each other. It really feels like one big family that extends beyond just practices and events. I am happy to know that I have been chosen to be a member of such an amazing group of people.
Who is your celebrity crush? AHAHAHA…PLEASE don’t judge: Justin Bieber. I know maybe 2 of his songs but he is def a crush!
What do job/career would you like? Creative Director of an Ad Agency (Think of Mel Gibson in the movie "What Women Want"- minus the lightning hitting me.)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home