Thursday, August 30, 2012

Juan C, You Are F.A.B.U.L.O.U.S!

This past Wednesday, August 29,  Cheer New York  had another great practice as we learned some new and unique stunts and worked on our team dances. It's always great when our Newbies work hard at practice, pick up the material quickly, and go out of their way to get to know their teammates. Well this week, Juan C. did just that and stood out, winning him the Cheer NY Fabulous Award for the week! We asked Juan to tell us a little bit about his time so far on Cheer NY,


"It is a pleasure and a great pride for me to be a new member of the Cheer NY family...I thank you for accepting me as a new member of the family and giving me the Fabulous Award of the week. I LOVE YOU CHEER NY!!"

Congratulations Juan C., we are happy to have you join our family too. Your award is well deserved, keep up the great work!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home